from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an articulate manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. After the manner, or in the form, of a joint.
- adv. Article by article; in distinct particulars; in detail; definitely.
- adv. With distinct utterance of the separate sounds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a jointed manner; by joints: as, parts of a body articulately united.
- In an articulate manner; with distinct utterance of syllables or words.
- Article by article; in detail.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an articulate manner
- adv. with eloquence
Sorry, no etymologies found.