from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that articulates: an articulator of the students' concerns.
- n. One of the organs of speech, such as the lips or tongue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, articulates.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, articulates; as: (a) One who enunciates distinctly. (b) One who prepares and mounts skeletons. (c) An instrument to cure stammering.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who articulates. One who utters or pronounces words.
- n. One who articulates bones or mounts skeletons.
- n. An apparatus for obtaining the correct articulation of artificial sets of teeth.
- n. A contrivance for preventing or curing stammering.
- n. An attachment to the telephone, producing regularity of vibrations and smoothness of tone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who pronounces words
- n. a movable speech organ
articulate + -or (Wiktionary)