from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an artless manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an artless manner; without art, skill, or guile; unaffectedly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an artless manner.
- Without art or skill.
- Without guile; naturally; sincerely; unaffectedly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a crude and unskilled manner
- adv. in an ingenuous manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.