from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- conj. And in addition: courageous as well as strong.
- prep. In addition to: "The rhetoric [of the Justices], as well as the reasoning, is appreciated” ( Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- conj. And in addition.
- conj. Used other than as an idiom: see as, well.
- prep. In addition to; further to.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. equally with, no less than.
- adv. and also; together with; not less than; one as much as the other.
Sorry, no etymologies found.