from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The point on the side of the skull corresponding to the posterior end of the parietomastoid suture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The point on the side of the skull where the lambdoid, parieto-mastoid and occipito-mastoid sutures.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anat., the point where the lambdoid, parietomastoid, and occipitomastoid sutures of the skull meet.
- n. [capitalized] The northern of the two ‘hunting-dogs’ in the constellation Canes Venatici. The other is Chara.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the craniometric point at the junction of the lamboid suture and the occipitomastoid suture and the parietomastoid suture
Ancient Greek, starry. (Wiktionary)