from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. suffering from astigmatism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with, or pertaining to, astigmatism; ; also, remedying astigmatism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or exhibiting astigmatism.
- In botany, without a stigma: applied to the flowers of gymnosperms from an ecological point of view. See Stigmaticæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature which prevents light rays from meeting at a common focus and so results in distorted images
From astigmatism (Wiktionary)