Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Athenœum.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Gr. Antiq.) A temple of Athene, at Athens, in which scholars and poets were accustomed to read their works and instruct students.
- n. A school founded at Rome by Hadrian.
- n. A literary or scientific association or club.
- n. A building or an apartment where a library, periodicals, and newspapers are kept for use.
- n. a literary or scientific association for the promotion of learning
- n. a place where reading materials are available
“Angel Coming dream of night heather henson atheneum books for young readers new york london toronto sydney”
“Googling for medical texts in the digital atheneum is getting easier.”
“Open access to the digital medical atheneum - work in progress: from UBC Google Scholar Blog, by Dean Guistini:”
“Just why this remote atheneum was sconce for Mr. Holliday's candle I do not hazard.”
“-- description -- administrative wadsworth atheneum museum of art administrative assistant wadsworth atheneum museum of art is seeking an administrative ...”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘atheneum’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
An add-on to Trivet's list elbow room and Lampbane's list 2BDRM W/VU that tries not to duplicate Trivet's and Lampbane's existing rooms. Virtual, allegorical and proverbial rooms accepted.
Looking for tweets for atheneum.