from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To assume an affected attitude; posture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To assume an affected, unnatural exaggerated attitude or pose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To assume affected attitudes; to strike an attitude; to pose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To pose; strike or practise attitudes.
- To be affected in deportment or speech.
- Also spelled attitudinise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. assume certain affected attitudes
From Italian attitudine + -ize. (Wiktionary)