from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a audacious manner; bravely, daringly, but not foolheartedly.
- adv. In a brazen, forthright manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an audacious manner; with excess of boldness; impudently.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an audacious manner; with excess of boldness or insolence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an audacious manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.