from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to autogenesis.
- adj. Self-generated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to autogenesis; self-generated.
- adj. Pertaining to, controlled by, or designating, a system of self-determined drainage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Self-producing; pertaining to autogenesis.
- In physical geography, pertaining to a stream of which the course has not been determined by the slope of the original surface of the land.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to autogenesis
Sorry, no etymologies found.