- n. military A mechanical device that loads ordnance into weapons such as tanks and artillery that would otherwise be loaded by a dedicated crew.
- n. computing A mechanical device that automatically loads storage media (such as tapes or disks) into the device that can read them.
- n. a semi-automatic firearm
- n. a firearm that reloads itself
- auto- + loader (Wiktionary)
“Remington's new 105 CTi autoloader is the most innovative new shotgun I've seen in a long time.”
“The other thing that I dont get is why Ruger won't make an autoloader which is what a majority of people want, rather than focusing all that time and attention trying to regulate the barrels of a side by side.”
“I do not clean my Ruger .22 rimfire autoloader after each firing, but that one is normally fired weekly.”
“I ` m looking at a Remington 1100 sporting sries autoloader.”
“I think if I buy a tube for my 3 autoloader, it will be a Comp'N Choke.”
“My buddy's autoloader jammed so I told him to put it away and use mine.”
“Best autoloader shotgun ... whats the best bang for your buck, all around auto.”
“The trust Remington autoloader. and then id grab the glock just in case.”
“A neighbor buddy has a passion for Winchester M-59 autoloader shotguns and keeps buying them at gun shows.”
“If you want a autoloader rifle the old standard is the ruger 10/22 there are so many customizable parts that you can spend $100s.”
‘autoloader’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for autoloader.