from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An isomorphism of a mathematical object or system of objects onto itself.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Automorphic characterization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The ascription of one's own characteristics to another, or the habit of judging others or explaining their acts by means of analogies furnished by the knowledge of one's self.
- n. In mathematics, the property of remaining unchanged by all the substitutions of any group of linear transformations.
- n. Anthropomorphism; the conception of the lower animals by analogy with man.
auto- + morphism (Wiktionary)