from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Increase of nitrogenous substances, especially urea, in the urine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An increase in the amount of nitrogenous material (such as urea) in the urine
- n. A condition that affects the muscles of horses, ranging from stiffness and mild cramps to the horse becoming unable to stand, with discoloured urine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Excess of urea or other nitrogenous substances in the urine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, a condition in which there is an excess of urea excreted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. excess of urea in the urine
French azote, nitrogen; see azo- + -uria.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
azote + -uria (Wiktionary)