from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of bandelet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as bandelet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In architecture, any little band or flat molding, as that which crowns the Doric architrave; a fillet or listel.
- n. A small band for encircling anything: as, an india-rubber bandlet.
- n. Also bandelet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. molding in the form of a ring; at top of a column
Sorry, no etymologies found.
* His apparel (?) is in the Great House, * the double crown, the _nemes_ bandlet, and the helmet.
The unit incorporates the bandlet technology first seen in the company's Syntax up / down / crossconverter, which supports analog, SDI-SD and SDI-HD signals in a single unit.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.