from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. disposal; control; licence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Disposal; control; license.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To abandon.
- n. Jurisdiction; power of disposal; discretion.
August 2, 2008 at 2:33 pm probly nawt..mubbers taek a luuk an sai “Pleh! a troll” an bandon dem at birf.
# Jim Wright who thought Orbiting Death Magnet was a bandon 09 Feb 2008 at 12:46 pm
"Founders seh the Mute voice be false prophet surely, an 'Aerol an' I mus '' bandon Marcus Garvey and return."
` ` In every troop or bandon of two or four hundred men, eight or ten stout fellows were deputed to ride immediately behind the fighting-line to pick up and rescue the wounded, for which purpose their saddles had two stirrups on the left side, while they themselves were provided with water-flasks, and perhaps applied temporary bandages.
X. King Arthur smiteth with his spurs like a good knight and overthroweth two knights in his onset, and Messire Gawain rideth a bandon betwixt two fellowships to be the better known.
- By brijet burnell on Jun. 6 at 10:34 AM gold beach oregon, bandon by the sea, oregon.... heck anyplace in oregon
- By brijet burnell on Jun. 6 at 10: 34 AM gold beach oregon, bandon by the sea, oregon .... heck anyplace in oregon
The Bollywood number during one of the cross-dressing scenes in India, "Jab parda nahin khuda se; to bandon se kya parda," (if nothing is hidden from God, then why do they have to hide it from people) coincides with the literal message of the film.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.