from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Funds deposited in a bank that are credited to and subject to withdrawal by the depositor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a fund deposited by a customer (the depositor) in a bank from which they can make withdrawals
- n. the formal relationship established between the depositor and the bank
- n. a statement summarizing credit and debit transactions with the account
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fund that a customer has entrusted to a bank and from which the customer can make withdrawals
Sorry, no etymologies found.