from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With no covering on the hands: barehanded boxing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no covering to the hands
- adj. With no tool or weapon
- adv. With no covering on the hands
- adv. Without using a tool or weapon
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Having bare hands.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With uncovered hands.
- Destitute of means; with no aid but one's own hands: as, he began life barehanded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with bare hands
Sorry, no etymologies found.