from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having the specified number of barrels
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of barrel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a barrel; -- used in composition.
- adj. put in or stored in a barrel; ; ; -- opposite of
- adj. tapered toward both ends; -- of an arrow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Packed, stowed, or stored away in barrels: as, barreled butter.
- Inclosed in a cylinder or barrel: as, barreled bolts.
- Having a barrel or barrels of a kind or number indicated: used chiefly in composition: as, a double-barreled gun.
- In archery, gradually reduced in diameter from the center to each end: said of an arrow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. put in or stored in a barrel
- adj. (of an arrow) tapered toward both ends
Sorry, no etymologies found.