American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A large drum having a cylindrical body and two heads and producing a low, resonant sound.
- n. a large drum with a low pitch
GNU Webster's 1913
- (Mus.) The largest of the different kinds of drums, having two heads, and emitting a deep, grave sound. See bass, a.
- n. See in the Vocabulary.
- n. a large drum with two heads; makes a sound of indefinite but very low pitch
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bass drum’.
With focus on non-classical styles, but not excluding terms of the latter.
I love their sounds as well as their names!
Looking for tweets for bass drum.