from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a beach.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of beach.
- adj. Run or brought ashore
- adj. Stranded and helpless, especially on a beach
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Bordered by a beach.
- Driven on a beach; stranded; drawn up on a beach.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a beach; bordered by a beach; formed by or consisting of a beach.
- Run on a beach; stranded.
beach (“sandy shore”) + -ed (Wiktionary)
See beach (verb) (Wiktionary)