American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An aromatic eastern North American herb (Monarda didyma) in the mint family, having variously colored, tubular bilabiate flowers grouped in dense showy heads. Also called bergamot.
- n. perennial herb of North America
- n. perennial aromatic herb of eastern North America having variously colored tubular flowers in dense showy heads
- n. bushy perennial Old World mint having small white or yellowish flowers and fragrant lemon-flavored leaves; a garden escapee in northern Europe and North America
- Because bees are attracted to its nectar-rich blossoms. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bee balm’.
Delicious scents in an edible nibble.
words that evoke magic, mystery, mayhem, magnificence or anything else that glimmers in the grass
Looking for tweets for bee balm.