Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To fasten as with a lace or cord.
- To adorn with lace.
- To beat; whip.
- An error (by misprint or confusion with belace) in Bailey and subsequent dictionaries for belage or belay. See belage.
- v. transitive To fasten, as with a lace or cord.
- v. transitive To cover or adorn with lace.
- v. transitive To beat with a strap.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To fasten, as with a lace or cord.
- v. obsolete To cover or adorn with lace.
- v. obsolete To beat with a strap. See Lace.
- be- + lace (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for belace.