from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an electronic structure analogous to that of benzene.
- adj. Containing at least one benzene ring.
- n. A compound of this kind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. similar to benzene in structure or linkage; having an aromatic ring system.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Derived from or related to benzene.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. similar to benzene in structure or linkage
Sorry, no etymologies found.