Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cover with or as with snow; whiten.
- v. transitive To snow on; cover with snow, or as if with snow.
- v. transitive To scatter like snow.
- v. transitive To whiten.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. rare To scatter like snow; to cover thick, as with snow flakes.
- v. To cover with snow; to whiten with snow, or as with snow.
- From Middle English besnewen, from Old English besnīwian ("to cover with snow"), equivalent to be- + snow. Cognate with Dutch besneeuwen ("to snow, snow in"), German bescheien ("to cover with snow"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘besnow’.
Tubey or not tubey.
Environmental Ice and Snow
(excluding all the food ice)
Looking for tweets for besnow.