from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To wonder about; wonder over; wonder at; regard wonderingly; admire.
- v. To fill with wonder or admiration; amaze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To fill with wonder.
- transitive v. To wonder at; to admire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To fill with wonder; amaze.
- To wonder at; admire.
From be- + wonder. Compare Dutch bewonderen ("to admire"), German bewundern ("to admire"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.