from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To drink to excess; to revel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To plunder; to waste in riot.
- intransitive v. To drink to excess; to revel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To purloin or make away with; embezzle.
- To consume a large quantity of, as food or drink; waste or squander, as money.
- To drink to excess.
- n. A debauchee; a sot.
Sorry, no etymologies found.