from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See bicentennial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a two-hundred year anniversary
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to two hundred, esp. to two hundred years.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which consists of or comprehends two hundred (commonly the space of two hundred years).
- n. A two hundredth anniversary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or completing a period of 200 years
- n. the 200th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
bi- + centenary (Wiktionary)