from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Convex on both sides or surfaces: a biconvex disk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having both sides convex
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Convex on both sides.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Convex on both sides; doubly convex, as a lens. See lens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. convex on both sides; shaped like a lentil
Sorry, no etymologies found.