from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cardiovascular exercise performed by lying on one's back, extending the feet and hips upward, and moving them in a motion similar to the pedaling of a bicycle.
- n. A soccer kick in which the player leans far backward and kicks an airborne ball in the direction in which he or she is leaning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a form of exercise in which one lies on one's back and makes cycling motions with the legs.
- n. A kick in which the kicker leans backwards and kicks the ball back over his head.
- v. to perform a bicycle kick.
Sorry, no etymologies found.