from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person having an inflated opinion of himself; a conceited or arrogant person.
- n. One of several species of fish having a large head.
- n. One of several animal diseases that cause swelling of the head.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A local name of a Californian species of sculpin, Scorpænichthys marmoratus, a fish of the family Cottidæ. Also called cabezon.
- n. A fish, Eleotris nudiceps, of the family Gobiidæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of various diseases of animals characterized by edema of the head and neck
big + head (Wiktionary)