from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A loudmouthed or gossipy person.
- n. Any of various fishes having unusually large mouths.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who talks too much or says things which should not be said
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A fish of the family Centrarchiœ, Chœnobryttus gulosus. Also called warmouth. See cut under Centrarchidœ.
- n. The squaw-fish, Ptychocheilus oregonensis.
Sorry, no etymologies found.