from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Botany Relating to a pinnate leaf with two pairs of leaflets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having two pairs of leaflets
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having two pairs, as of leaflets.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- . In numismatics, bearing two profile heads, one of them overlapping the other. See cut under accolated.
- 2. In botany, having two pairs of leaflets or pinnæ: used of pinnated leaves.
From bi- + jugate (Wiktionary)