from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A consignment of items for sale.
- n. Informal A plan, promise, or offer, especially one that is dishonest or misleading: "The salesman himself . . . is often depicted as the ultimate sucker, who has fallen for his own cheesy bill of goods” ( Walter Goodman).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A collection of items purchased or offered for sale.
- n. A set of misleading or deceptive claims; misinformation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. communication (written or spoken) that persuades someone to accept something untrue or undesirable
- n. a consignment of merchandise
Sorry, no etymologies found.