from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Divided into or containing two chambers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having two chambers, cells or compartments
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divided into two cells or compartments.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Divided into two cells, or containing two cells internally: as, a bilocular pericarp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. divided into or containing two cells or chambers
Sorry, no etymologies found.