from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring every two months; bimonthly.
- adj. Lasting two months.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Occurring once every two months
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Continuing two months.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Happening every two months; continuing two months.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring every two months
- adj. two months long; lasting two months
From Latin bimēstris : bi-, two; see bi-1 + mēnsis, month; see mē-2 in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)