from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Large, loose flaps of skin hanging from the upper arms.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • Ahh. I can smell the armpits now.

    October 13, 2009

  • Nascar saddlebags?

    October 13, 2009

  • Is there a different word for the fatty folds of flesh on the underarms of overweight men? (Which, I might add, are usually more hairy and disgusting-looking.)

    October 12, 2009

  • Ha! Just heard this and thought I would certainly be the first to list it. Outwitted once again by bilby.

    kad suggests "bingo wing span" :-)

    October 11, 2009

  • British slang - Fatty folds of flesh on the underarms of overweight women, who might commonly be seen at Bingo nights.

    September 12, 2008