from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or having two branches, as the appendages of an arthropod.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Branching in two, composed of two branches.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or consisting of, two branches.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Possessing or consisting of two branches; dividing into two branches, as the limbs of cirripeds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches
bi- + -ramous (Wiktionary)