Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given to American species of ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiæfolia and A. trifida.
- n. Any plant in the genus Ambrosia, especially Ambrosia artemisiifolia.
- n. The plant Artemisia trifida.
- n. The plant Helenium amarum.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) A species of Ambrosia (Ambrosia artemisiæfolia); Roman worm wood.
- n. widespread European weed with spiny tongue-shaped leaves and yellow flowers; naturalized in United States
- n. any of numerous chiefly North American weedy plants constituting the genus Ambrosia that produce highly allergenic pollen responsible for much hay fever and asthma
- bitter + weed (Wiktionary)
“hundreds of thousands of wisconsin union membership residents would be happy to donate. where would you like the checks sent? bitterweed wrote:”
‘bitterweed’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for bitterweed.