American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Happening every two years. See Usage Note at bi-1.
- adj. Happening twice a year; semiyearly.
- adv. Every two years.
- adv. Twice a year; semiyearly.
- adj. Occurring every two years; biennial
- adj. Occurring twice per year; biannual
- adv. Every two years; biennially
- adv. Twice per year; biannually
- adv. every two years
- adj. occurring or payable twice each year
- adv. twice a year
- adj. occurring every second year
“There's still the biyearly Northwestern minefield and the quadrennial recruiting junket to Hawaii to deal with, and that's beyond the fact the Beat Michigan Club isn't exactly exclusive these last two years.”
“The biyearly report, which looks at application usage on 200 different enterprise networks around the world, found a dramatic increase in social media usage inside the enterprise.”
“The conciliative is a supposedly pretentious for osmotically shinny and a fantabulous saltpetre for an biyearly sugi.”
‘biyearly’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for biyearly.