from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bag in which physicians traditionally carry instruments and a stock of drugs, as on a house call.
- n. A physician's stock of drugs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of black-bag.
- n. A black plastic sack produced for the disposal of household waste.
- n. The pouch or case traditionally carried by medical doctors, especially when making house calls, and containing medical instruments and supplies.
- n. A pouch or case containing burglary tools.
Sorry, no etymologies found.