- n. an evergreen tree, most commonly of the species Pinus nigra; alternatively, Pinus thunbergii or Pinus jeffreyi.
- n. large two-needled timber pine of southeastern Europe
- n. tall symmetrical pine of western North America having long blue-green needles in bunches of 3 and elongated cones on spreading somewhat pendulous branches; sometimes classified as a variety of ponderosa pine
- n. New Zealand conifer used for lumber; the dark wood is used for interior carpentry
- n. conifer of Australia and New Zealand
- n. large Japanese ornamental having long needles in bunches of 2; widely planted in United States because of its resistance to salt and smog
“We crossed Cox’s Creek and the great Namoi River, both of which flood the plains from time to time, and passed into black pine country.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘black pine’.
Looking for tweets for black pine.