American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A prickly eastern North American shrub (Rubus occidentalis) having an aggregate, edible, juicy, purple-black fruit. Also called blackcap.
- n. The fruit of this plant.
- n. a plant belonging to either of two closely related species, Rubus leucodermis or Rubus occidentalis, both native to North America
- n. the fruit of either of these species
- n. raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘black raspberry’.
Tolkien worked in the black section
of the dictionary at one point in his life
Just for John. Including retired flavors--or, as B & J's calls them, the Flavor Graveyard. :-)
banana split, berried treasure, berry berry extra..., black raspberry, brownie batter, butter pecan, cake batter, cherry garcia, chocolate, chocolate chip co..., chocolate fudge b..., chocolate macadamia and 341 more...
For more flower fun, see these lists:
Rose words by mollusque
Rose varieties by mollusque
Tulip Names I
Tulip Names II: You Know My Name
A Myriad of Irii
Looking for tweets for black raspberry.