Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A game in which one person is blindfolded and tries to catch and identify some one of the company. Sometimes called blindman-buff.
- n. A name of certain puff-balls of the genera Bovista and Lycoperdon. Also blindman's ball or bellows, and blind-ball.
- n. Alternative form of blind man's buff.
GNU Webster's 1913
- A game in which one person is blindfolded, and tries to catch some one of the other players, and tell who it is.
- n. a children's game in which a blindfolded player tries to catch and identify other players
“On what other day of the year would one join in a spirited game of blindman's buff with hosts of giggling children and very young adults, completely oblivious of one's dignity, and actually enjoy oneself?”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘blindman's buff’.
Looking for tweets for blindman's buff.