from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A plain capital letter written or printed unjoined to a following or preceding letter.
- n. Printing A sans-serif style of type.
- n. Printing A letter printed or written sans serif.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A capital letter written by hand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a plain hand-drawn letter
Sorry, no etymologies found.