Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tree, Fisonia longi-folia, of the West Indies and southern Florida. The name is probably given also to P. subcordata, the loblolly-tree.
- n. A shrub or small tree of southern Florida and the West Indies, with smooth oval leaves and a hard, ten-ribbed fruit.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A shrub or small tree of southern Florida and the West Indies (Pisonia obtusata) with smooth oval leaves and a hard, 10-ribbed fruit.
- n. The rubiaceous shrub Chicocca racemosa, of the same region.
- n. evergreen climbing shrub of southern Florida and West Indies grown for its racemes of fragrant white to creamy flowers followed by globose white succulent berries
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘blolly’.
Flowers and plants have some of the most beautiful names.
These are often the common names, as opposed to the scientific or botanical names.
Looking for tweets for blolly.