from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The number of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets in a definite volume of blood.
- n. The determination of such a count.
- n. Complete blood count.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A test that gives information about the cells in a patient's blood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the number of red and white corpuscles in a blood sample
- n. the act of estimating the number of red and white corpuscles in a blood sample
Sorry, no etymologies found.