from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Makeup used on the face and especially on the cheekbones to give a usually rosy tint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of blush; one who blushes.
- n. Face makeup that makes the cheeks rosier.
- n. Any of several closely related, edible species of the genus Amanita, including Amanita rubescens and Amanita novinupta.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One that blushes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who blushes, or is given to blushing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- n. yellowish edible agaric that usually turns red when touched
blush + -er (Wiktionary)