from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bobtail.
- adj. Having a bobtail
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the tail cut short, or naturally short; curtailed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the tail cut short: as, “a bobtailed cur,”
- In archery, gradually decreasing in diameter from the point to the nock: said of an arrow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a short or shortened tail
Sorry, no etymologies found.