from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of bottom
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bottom.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having at the bottom, or as a bottom; resting upon a bottom; grounded; -- mostly, in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a bottom (of the particular kind indicated in composition): as. flat-bottomed; broad-bottomed; a full-bottomed wig.
- Underlaid; furnished with a bottom or foundation: as, bottomed by clay.
- Based; grounded: as, a well-bottomed character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a bottom of a specified character
Sorry, no etymologies found.