from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Sited at the very bottom: the bottommost rung of a ladder.
- adj. Being or coming after all others; last: Fleeing was the bottommost thought in my mind.
- adj. Forming the very basis: Freedom of speech is one of the bottommost principles of democracy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Furthest to the bottom.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated at the very bottom; lowest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. farthest down
From bottom + -most. (Wiktionary)